Why is sleep important?
Improving your sleep (or so-called sleep-hacking) is becoming more and more popular. But before you can actually improve the quality of your sleep, you should understand why is a great quality sleep so important. Let’s check out the main factors.
- Better sleep means eating fewer calories, hence, being slimmer
- It’s healthier – those who sleep less have a higher risk for strokes
- Bad sleep is connected to depression
- Poor sleep increases type 2 diabetes risk
- Sleep improves your immune system
I just counted some of the important factors, but there are many others.
As you can see, sleeping enough and having a high-quality sleep is crucial in order to remain healthy and enjoy a great life. Also, to be productive and in a great shape.
So make sure you take care of your sleep.
How? Well, I’ll let you know more about it in the next blog post.
Spela Bednjanic has a Bachelors in Psychology and is currently doing her Masters. She is passionate about nootropics, supplements and skilled in nutrition. Being an ex-professional volleyball player, she has been involved with supplements since her early childhood. Currently, she is studying the effects of nootropics on the human brain and cognition.